ALX Virtual Assistant Programme, March 16 2022
We are delighted to welcome you to the programme and help you prepare for the next step of your career as a virtual assistant.
Through this programme, you will gain knowledge about the role and responsibilities of a Virtual Assistant and understand the needs of managers who hire the skills of a Virtual Assistant. You will also receive the support and networks you need to stand out from the competition and land your next opportunity.
ALX is part of the African Leadership Group (ALG), and the Virtual Assistant Programme directly contributes to our mission of providing 2 Million job opportunities for young African talent. ALG’s partnership with the MasterCard Foundation enables us to waive all programme fees for applicants in 2022, giving you the opportunity to level up, at no cost. All we ask is that you keep us updated on your job status after you complete the programme to allow us to keep track of how we are performing against our 2M goal.
In order to qualify, you need to:
- Be originally from the African continent;
- Be between 18 and 34 years old;
- Have completed a minimum of 1 year of a Higher Education Qualification or University Degree;
- Be seeking your next opportunity as a Virtual Assistant;
- Be available for at least 30-40 hours per week for the duration of the programme which lasts 5 weeks;
- Have access to a laptop or desktop with a good internet connection;
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English.
This application has two parts:
Part 1 (15 minutes) – Assess whether ALX is right for you.
Part 2 (2-3 hours) – Test your skills, showcase your experiences.
We would like to remind you that the full application, Part 1 and Part 2 will close on April 19, 2022.
Please finalise and submit your application before the deadline to be considered for the incoming cohort.
How to Apply
Go to the link below
For more free course alerts join us on telegram