4 midwives needed at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization, March 15 2022
Organization: Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Place of work: Arero, Borana, Dubluk, Oromia, Taltalle, Wachie
Date of announcement: 13 March 2022
Deadline: March 21, 2022
Responsible for the day to day implementation of the mobile health and nutrition services under the team by giving high emphasis to health education to IDPs on maternal and child health and also family planning services safe motherhood and child health consultation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Conduct ANC, PNC
– Provide FP
– Provide health education
– Provide ANC, PNC , delivery and essential new born care.
– Provide iron supplementation, TT vaccine, FP counselling and contraceptives.
– Manage sick children according to IMNCI and ICCM guideline.
– Strengthening of linkage and coordination mechanisms between community and the Woreda health bureaus.
– Train and support HWs and HEWs on how to provide quality maternal and child health services.
– Conduct planning and promotion of awareness creation on nutrition and preventative health care issues in the community.
– BSc in midwifery and with valid registration/practicing license
– At least two years of clinical experience
– At least one year experience in NGO settings
– Experience working at the primary health care unit (Health centers) at the MCH department and labor wards
– Good written and spoken ability of the local language.
– Ability and willingness to work in remote and potentially insecure environments
Quantity required: 4
LOCATION: Arero, Dubluk, Wachie and Taltalle woredas, Borena Zone, Oromia region
How to Apply
– Interested applicants meeting the requirements can submit an application letter and updated CV to FIDOs head office. Applicants must include the position for which have applied in the subject of their email Has to adhere to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations.
– Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for all positions
– Note FIDO is an equal opportunity employer and hence candidates from all backgrounds (religion, ethnic group qualified women and people with disabilities et ) are all encouraged to apply
Addis Ababa Lideta sub city Woreda 08 House NO. 696. behind Police Hospital and Near to Ethio Canada Clinic
Tel. +251 11 557-81-14
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram