4 Nurse (Team Leader)Positions Open at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization, March 15 2022
Organization: Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Position: Nurse (Team Leader)
Place of work: Arero, Borana, Dubluk, Oromia, Taltalle, Wachie
Date of announcement: 13 March 2022
Deadline: March 21, 2022
The MHNT Team leader is responsible for leading MHNT and proper implementation of Emergency Health response project at woreda level focusing on IDPs site and will monitor targeted health facilities at the project implementation areas Moreover; She/ he will work closely with MHNT members and liaise the health care services with woreda health office to enhance their participation and involvement in prevention, awareness creation and capacity building of woreda based government health staff (Nurse, Midwife, public health officer & HEWs) and s/he will provide ongoing technical support for gov’t health care providers (Health Workers and Health Extension Workers
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for team plan movement and ensure all service package component of the MHNT are delivered.
– Responsible for all quarterly supplies related issues (In/Out & stock balance & timely flag of shortage
– Team capacitating (WoHo staff, HEWs and other Nurses)
– Responsible for the link between the team and the zonal/woreda administrations, WoHo and service recipient community.
– Early communicate any shortfalls (programmatic and administrative issues to SRHB &/or supporting partners.
– Bsc in Nursing with valid registration/practicing license
– At least two years for Masters holder & four years for degree holder post experience in the field out of which one year NGO experience in the field.
– Has experience of MHNT leadership
– Experienced in nutrition and health program implementation – data collection and compilation, working with counterpart for lasting intervention, training of health workers, etc.
– Minimum three years working experience with out of which two year in CMAM program and mobile health and Nutrition.
– Good written and spoken ability of the local language
– Able to work independently, and have the ability to function under stressful and emergency conditions.
– Quantity required: 4
LOCATION: Arero, Dubluk, Wachie and Taltalle woredas, Borena Zone, Oromia region
How to Apply
– Interested applicants meeting the requirements can submit an application letter and updated CV to FIDOs head office. Applicants must include the position for which have applied in the subject of their email Has to adhere to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations.
– Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for all positions
– Note FIDO is an equal opportunity employer and hence candidates from all backgrounds (religion, ethnic group qualified women and people with disabilities et ) are all encouraged to apply
Addis Ababa Lideta sub city Woreda 08 House NO. 696. behind Police Hospital and Near to Ethio Canada Clinic
Tel. +251 11 557-81-14
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram