Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization is looking for 4 Nurses (SAM And MAM Treatment), March 15 2022
Organization: Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Position: Nurse (SAM And MAM Treatment)
Place of work: Arero, Dubluk, Wachie and Taltalle woredas, Borena Zone Oromia region
Date of announcement: 13 March 2022
Deadline: March 21, 2022
The position holder shall be in charge of technical quality implementation and delivery of the mobile health and Nutrition services in the assigned Woreda.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for the to implementation of outreach EPI, health education and screening, OTP, as per the guideline of MOH and WHO mobile health and Nutrition teams.
– Provide supervision, technical assistance and capacity building to health extension workers and Health workers in health facilities.
– She/he will be responsible for the daily implementation of mobile health and Nutrition services package as per the standard supporting health facilities assigned as integrated mobile health & Nutrition modality and daily dispensary and drug supply management.
– Responsible for day to day documentation people provided for health education, vaccinated children screened children and mothers children admitted to OTP and all provided services accordingly and compile weekly and monthly reports and share with Field office health response coordinator and Woreda health offices
– Assist the HEWs in Health Education for nutrition
– Follow up on the ration (RUSF and CSB++) stock level, utilization balance and notify early shortage
-Train and support the HEWs on prevention and response of major diseases under surveillance and in severe acute malnutrition case management and follow- up (e.g., referral to SC) according to national guidelines
– Train and support community-based volunteer health workers for the implementation of the community component of the project
– College Diploma/Degree in Nursing with valid registration/practicing license
– At least six years for Diploma & four years for degree holder post experience in the field out of which one year NGO experience in the field.
– Has experience as part of MHNT
– Experience in nutrition and health program implementation – data collection and compilation, working with counterpart for lasting intervention, training of health workers, etc.
– Minimum one years working experience with out of which two year in CMAM program and mobile health and Nutrition.
– Good written and spoken ability of the local language
– Quantity required: 4
LOCATION: Arero, Dubluk, Wachie and Taltalle woredas, Borena Zone Oromia region
How to Apply
– Interested applicants meeting the requirements can submit an application letter and updated CV to FIDOs head office. Applicants must include the position for which have applied in the subject of their email Has to adhere to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations.
– Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for all positions
– Note FIDO is an equal opportunity employer and hence candidates from all backgrounds (religion, ethnic group qualified women and people with disabilities et ) are all encouraged to apply
Addis Ababa Lideta sub city Woreda 08 House NO. 696. behind Police Hospital and Near to Ethio Canada Clinic
Tel. +251 11 557-81-14
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram