GF C19RM Grant Management Advisor
Federal Ministry of Health of Ethiopia has been receiving Global Fund Grant to fight AIDS, TB, and Malaria (GFATM) and building a resilient and sustainable system for health. Recently additional grant was received from the Global Fund to support responses to Covid-19. Ministry wants to recruit an Advisor to support implementation of Global Fund Covid-19 Grant activities. The incumbent will support implementation of the C19RM Global Fund grant in Ethiopia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance and supervision of the RSSH coordinator, the GF C19RM Grant Management Advisor will closely work with different directorates, agencies, regional health bureaus and COVID-19 Task team to improve planning, management, and monitoring of the COVID-19 grant implementation.
Following are the specific tasks:
- Technically support programs, agencies, RHBs and different directorates for the planning, managing, and monitoring of the C19RM grant
- Work closely with EPHI at various technical and program meetings and forums related to COVID-19.
- Monitor implementation of C19RM granted supported interventions including management, training, supervision and mentorship etc.
- Prepare a weekly update and share.
- Provide off-site and on-site technical support to RHBs to better plan and implement the COVID-19 responses
- serve as a key focal point and resource for grant implementation;
- Development of technical and programmatic reports to the GF and MOH internal reports
- Support monitoring of implementation, timelines and grant spending,
- support strategic information sharing and communication between the MOH and RHB/agencies;
- Ensures the compliance related to grant implementation with government rules and GF regulations and policies
- Coordinate and participate in regular Global Fund Country team visits and address/coordinate the response for different additional requests coming from Global Fund Country Team or the Local Funding Agent (LFA)
- Participate in different technical working groups and other assignments related to health systems strengthening interventions.
Reports to: RSSH coordinator
Employment Type and Duration: Contract
Required Number: One
- Requirements: Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, international health, health economics or health policy or other related field relevant to the above duties.
- At least 10 years of proven experience of working directly related to health systems strengthening and program management.
- Ability to demonstrate in depth understanding and analytical capacity across issues related to grant management
- Experience working with Federal Ministry of Health and regional health bureaus
- Ability to promote teamwork
- Fluency in English, good communication and negotiation skills
- As new priorities arise, MoH may periodically revise the TOR for this position
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants are invited to submit their application indicating for which duty station they are applying for, non-returnable CVs and copies of all documents together with original documents to Human Resources Administration Directorate, within 10 working consecutive days.
MINSTRY OF HEALTH
HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION
PHONE NO: 0115155425
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram