Amhara National Regional State Health Bureau is looking for Facility level case detection, linkage and Retention coordinator, March 3 2022
Amhara Regional Health Bureau in collaboration with CDC project will deploy the following vacant position .
Position –Facility level case detection, linkage and Retention coordinator
No. of position: 01
Location Debre-Birhan comprehensive specialized hospital
Scope of work/ Roles and Responsibilities/
– Facility level Case detection, linkage and Retention coordinator will support, coordinate and monitor the following activities:
– Ensure enhanced utilization of tailored adult and pediatric HIV risk screening tool at OPDs, youth friendly clinic, Family planning clinic, ANC for partner testing/of high risk pregnant mothers/ and inpatients
– Ensure all KP, TB, STI and other priority population clients visiting the facility know their HIV status
– Provide ongoing Support to HTS providers at each SDP to escort HIV positive clients and document linkage
– Closely follow inter and intra facility linkage and referral confirmation.
– Strengthen HIVST implementation at each service delivery points
– Oversee the implementation of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and other facility level HIV preventive activities, availability of supportive tools
– Oversee the implementation KP friendly services as per the national and regional standard
– He/she will monitor and support health facilities to minimize missed opportunities on testing, linkage, rapid ART initiation and retention.
– She/he will also monitor RTK consumptions and support regular test kit audit.
– Conduct facility linkage audit and transfer out transfer in analysis regularly
– She/he will also lead the site level activities to institutionalize and monitor early ART initiation including same day ART initiation for all medically eligible HIV positives.
– Closely monitor and review the implementation of new initiatives.
– Ensure adherence at risk client monitoring implementation and follow treatment cohort status at each month Strengthen facility level case management service including lost tracing and back to care
– Ensure high viral load management is provided as per the national guideline
– Follow ART optimization with emphasis to 10 mg pediatric ART optimization
– Ensure data use at generation level using different tools shared from RHB.
– Follow HIV program related PIPS developed during SS, Motoring, MDT meeting and SDP review are implemented and followed
– Ensure MDT and SDP reviews are conducted
– Support in training need assessment
– Compile and submit monthly activity performance report to facility head and ZHD/RHB using the template Support HIV program related Q1 project implementation, clinical mentorship and CAM performance
– Identify, document, and share best experiences
– She/ he will perform additional activities assigned by their supervisor.
Required Education, Training & Experience:
– BSC in public health (Health Officer), Nursing, midwifery, General Practitioner (Medical Doctor) Having trainings on basic Consolidated HIV Testing Service or Anti Ritro Viral Treatment.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the area of HIV Testing Services in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program
– Experience in clinical mentorship has an added value
– Speaking/Reading/Writing Amharic and English is required
Agreement period: until September 30/2022 with possible extension
How to apply
Those who are fulfill the above requirement can register with in 7 /seven/ consecutive working day at Amhara Regional Health Bureau office number 11.
Amhara Regional Health Bureau
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram