The Fred Hollows Foundation is looking for Trachoma Trainee Recorder, February 28 2022
TRACHOMA TRAINEE RECORDER
Feb 24, 2022 – Mar 3, 2022
- Key role working as part Oromia Regional NTD Team
- Be a significant contributor to ending avoidable blindness
- Minimum of 7 days Contract at a time for training and 60 days for surveys (with multiple rounds in the year) based at selected towns for training and many rural villages for survey in Oromia.
Come and join our international development organization where we are working hard to eliminate avoidable blindness by 2023. With an ambitious strategic plan, we aim to take The Foundation even closer to realizing our vision of ending avoidable blindness.
To help us achieve our vision, we are currently looking for the positions specified in the table below with Essential criteria include.
- Knowledge and implementation of organizational strategies, systems, processes, and standards
- Strong collaborative skills, with the ability to support and influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural and local language.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in written and spoken English and the ability to write effectively for varied purposes and audiences.
- Energy, flexibility and resilience, a team playing approach, and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Take training or
- A refresher training is advised for previously trained recorders who have not been active for over a year.
- Tropical Data-certified recorder
- Willing to commit full time of 60 days at a time with possible extension
- Fluency in Oromifa is a preference
Education & Experience
- Recorders must be able to read and write and have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Prior experience with smartphones is strongly recommended.
- Recorders need not be health care personnel, but experience working in a health or data related field, is helpful.
How to Apply
Applications should be made only via CLICK HERE
Note: Applicants should include your resume and cover letter addressing all areas expressed in the ‘experience, skills & attributes’ section of the role purpose as well as details of your current and expected salary. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate skills and experience and the ability to travel throughout the Oromia Region.
The application will be closed in March 3, 2022.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child-safe environment.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram