Delta Research and consultancy needs 180 Data Collector/ Phone Survey, February 25 2022
Data Collector/ Phone Survey
Organization: Delta Research and consultancy
Position: Data Collector/ Phone Survey
Quantity required: 180
Employment: Full Time
Deadline: March 7 2022
Delta Research and consultancy is a private consulting firm founded in 2017 by a group of Ethiopian professionals and their associates with rich experience in practical research. We provide full consultancy service to all business sectors with solutions that are grounded on excellence, efficiency and innovation.
Since its establishment, Delta Research have been engaging in numerous researches; We assist organizations setting up baseline data program; surveys, and design, assessment of Monitoring and evaluation systems and providing insights geared towards implementation of market-driven and market driving strategies, hence unlocking their business potentials.
– Somaligna, who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably. (30)
– Affan Oromo,who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably (30)
– Afar, who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably (30)
– Tigrigna, who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably (30)
– Anwak and Nuer who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably (30)
– Sidamigna/ Welayitigna who can speak, write and read Amharic and English interchangeably (30)
Please indicate the language you are capable of on your CV.
– The Data collector will be responsible to collect data on projects he/she is assigned of.
– The Data collector will be responsible to work as a team with his/her colleague.
– The Data collector will be responsible to have good relationships with respondents.
– Explain the project objectives and procedures to respondents.
– Synchronize their daily collected data on time.
– They will be responsible in preparing summary reports on daily bases to their supervisors.
– Present feedback to client on scheduled meetings.
Required number: 30 (thirty) for each Language speakers
– The data collector must be proficient in the local language where they will be assigned.
– Candidates must be flexible to accommodate the different scopes of work at different working hours.
– The candidate must be humble, hardworking, and result oriented.
– Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
– A complete daily task without any excuse.
– BSC on nutrition, public health or another related social field from recognized universities.
– The speaking, reading, and writing capability of Amharic and English is Mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a proposal by sending the following:
Only Candidates who fulfill the above qualification will be short-listed.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram