Research Assistant needed at Deborah Foundation, February 23 2022
Position: Research Assistant
Job Time: Part-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Application Deadline: Mar, 1/2022
Duties and responsibilities
1. Contributes to the quality and timely delivery of research results of the project by:
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Managing and updating existing databases.
- Securing the necessary resources and facility for conducting the research project.
- Carrying out the day-to-day operation including data collection, supervision activities of the research project.
- Ensure the quality of data collected per the study protocol and required standards.
- Assisting and/or coordinating the research project, team members.
2. Contributes to training and ensures the efficient and effective utilization of project resources by:
- Assisting in preparing training programs and materials for staff as identified by project leader/coordinator.
- Assist in preparing and utilization of the research project budget.
- Anticipating the research project’s material needs and requesting supplies on time.
3. Perform other project related duties as required by:
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the performance of the project.
- Other related responsibilities as requested by the Research and development head leader as necessary
- MSc in Nursing or MPH with minimum GPA of 3.00 for males and 2.75 for females; OR
- BSc in Nursing or Public Health officer with a minimum GPA of 3.00 for males and 2.75 for female
How to apply
Please send your cv to email@example.com with the subject “Research Assistant”.
Deborah Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion gender, age, national origin, and disability, in any of its activities or operations.