Organization: Cheshire Ethiopia
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following posts
Job Summary: – under the general supervision of the A.A RC manager, the Junior Physiotherapist is responsible for treating and assessing of children with disabilities (CWDs) and advising parents to do home developmental activities, writes prescriptions for appliances and medical referral to other hospitals or institutions the administration of physical therapy treatment to patients, trains mothers in acquiring skills, writes a monthly performance report.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Treats children with disabilities(CWDs) and follows up per the given plan and standards
- She/he is responsible for assessment and setting treatment goal once a week for new children with disabilities as directed by the supervisor
- Writes progress report for children with disabilities whom she/he is treating and for those assessed.
- Works with multidisciplinary team (MDT) when needed for prescription of appliance
- Refers children with disabilities to other hospitals or institutions if needed.
- Writes discharge form and medical certificate for children with disabilities who have completed treatment in consultation with Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Trains parents of children with disabilities how to do developmental exercises at home.
- Prepares monthly schedule and reports clients and performance.
- Writes case stories of children with disabilities who have been rehabilitated successfully.
- Works in cooperation with the team of A.A.RC.
- Respects and abides with professional ethics and CE employees’ rules and regulation
- Handovers CWDs cards to his/her supervisor during her/his annual leave or medical leave
- Keeps records of clients (children with disabilities.
- Performs any other related duties assigned to him/her by the Physiotherapist or Manager.
- 500 birr transport allowance per month and up to 15,000 medical expense per annum
- Addis Ababa with frequent field visit
Work Unit:A.A RC
Immediate Supervisor:Manager, A.A RC
- BSC degree in physiotherapy
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants can apply in person at head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute or send their latest resume /CV in word or PDF via; email@example.com. with in 5 consecutive working days form the date of advertisement through Ethio-jobs
With Best Regards,
Note: Use ” Junior Physiotherapist ” as the subject line of your email !
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram