21 Professionals needed at Oromia Regional Health Bureau for Regional and Zonal Level COVAX Technical Assistance(TA) Position, February 19 2022
Organization: Oromia Regional Health Bureau
Date of Announcement: February 17
Deadline: March 3 2022
Oromia Regional Health Bureau would like to invite competent applicants who fulfil the following qualification by Global Fund budget he has got from Federal Ministry of Health on the following position.
Position 1: Regional and Zonal Level COVAX Technical Assistance(TA)
Employment Type: Contract
Employment term: 12 months (One year)
Number required: 21(twenty one)
Location: 20(twenty) Zone and 1(one) Oromia Health Bureau + Oromia Special Zone surrounding Finfinne
– Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology from recognized University
– Minimum 5 year experience in public health program for regional level and over 3 year in zonal level. preferably in immunization and vaccine preventable diseases surveillance. Prior experience of implementing or supporting routine immunization programs at least from woreda level to higher in a developing country.Previous experience in quantitative and qualitative assessments and data analysis is essential. The letter of experience should indicate the position worked on including starting and last date and the salary paid monthly
Language skills: Excellent oral and written abilities in English, Amharic and regional working languages Afar Oromo is mandatory to the assignment area.
Computer literacy: Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel. Power Point. etc)
How to Apply
– The legible applicants should come in person and apply by having original education certificate, experience and signed Curriculum vitae and application with copy
– Place of registration :Oromia Health Bureau Sarbet building 3rd floor human resource and administration department within ten (10) working day from the date announcement.
Selection Criteria: only eligible applicants will be called for written exam and interview on the convenient date
– For more information bureau Human resource phone number 011-83-46-392
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram