Health Officer Position open at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization, Doctors Online Ethiopia, January 25 2022
Jan 25, 2022 – Feb 3, 2022
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Position: Health Officer
- Responsible for adult and under five-year medical consultation and nutrition service package and supported by other MHNT members.
- Role and Responsibilities of the Teams
- Assess the potential risks for outbreak (active surveillance)
- Regularly update the woreda/zonal or RHB on immediately and weekly reportable disease
- Facilitate and lead with woreda/ zonal or RHB outbreak response if outbreak is confirmed by the higher level.
- Responsible for daily health education program, based on selected topics alongside HEWs
- Assess, identify, and effectively utilize community-based communication plat forms for health promotion and disease prevention by engaging HEWs in the area
- Ensure a daily quantitative and qualitative reporting through specific reporting tools
- Provide Report to the MHNT leader in a timely manner
Duration: 6 months
No. required: 03
Location: Miesso woreda, Siti zone of Somalia region
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline: 10 days from the date of this announcement
- BSc degree in public health//Medical Doctor Degree
- Minimum work experience of 3 years for BSc Degree & 2 years for MSc Degree holders, 1 year for MD.
- NGO experience in emergency health response project activities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise implementation of emergency health response projects
- Basic supervisory/managerial skills with strong inter-personal skills
- Good technical and report writing skills with computer skills and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested applicants meeting the requirements can submit their application letter, updated CVs and credentials via email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at FIDO’s Head Office, located in Lideta sub city Woreda 08 area, in front of Red Cross Addis Ababa Branch Office, Behind Police Hospital, house no. 696 at Nazarene Building 3rd floor, office No 24 For further information, contact Tel. 0115578114
NB: Has to adhere to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations. Female applicants are encouraged.
For more vacancy Alerts join us on Telegram