Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Physician
The children’s Heart Fund of Ethiopia (CHFE) established in 1989 GC is a non-governmental, nonprofit making humanitarian organization committed to helping children with heart disease. Since the establishment, the founders with key donors were able to establish a new hospital located in Addis Ababa, equipped with basic equipment and supplies. The center currently has 11 sub-specialized doctors, 56 high-level trained nurses, and allied health professionals. CHFE would like to appoint a vacant position for the following job post.
The ideal candidate should be a full-time dedicated specialized doctor in Emergency and Critical care Medicine or Anesthesiology . Individuals with exposure to Cardiac ICU or additional training or experience in cardiac critical care will also be encouraged. This position would be roughly pediatric cardiac and Adult cardiac cases, including both cardiac open-heart surgery and Catheterization procedure. So the position is a central member of our integrated practice unit comprised of cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, and nurse practitioners.
Basic duties and Responsibilities
- Patient follow-up and critical care in CICU
- Consultant for the duty physicians
- Organizing and training the nurses and physicians
- Developing the quality and care of CICU as needed
- Educational Requirements
- Post Graduate in emergency and critical care medicine or post graduate in Anesthesiology.
- Zero years
Core Competencies/skills needed
- Ability to work in a dynamic and intense environment that requires quick thinking and excellent medical analytical and assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability.
- Excellent Technical skills in invasive monitoring , ventilator care and
- Airway management.
- Strong leadership and delegation skills.
- High ethical standards.
How to Apply
- Note: -Applicant should summit their CV and credential within fifteen calendars day from the date of announcement.
The Children’s Heart Fund of Ethiopia
Black Lion Specialized Hospital Compound (Gate 4)
Tel: + 251 5513636, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancy alerts join Doctors Online on Telegram