We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
Under the supervision center Manger and clinical head, clinical officer performs diagnosis, identifies health problems and delivers prescriptions/procedures to pediatrics clients in accordance with accepted standard medical practices and professional code of conduct at MSIE Centers
- Examines in and out patients /clients in line with standard medical procedures using various types of diagnostic mechanisms.
- Administers and prescribes drugs based on analysis of examination, test reports and findings and counseling services.
- Provide Comprehensive Family Planning and CAC services after undertaking the required trainings.
- Puts the interest of clients/patients above all other considerations and ensures the confidentiality of all cases.
- Undertakes any other related duties that may be assigned to him / her.
- Support in center service promotion and demand creation by doing field visit to nearby referral points, organizing community conversation sessions and distributing referral cards to referral points and motivating current client to refer other needy clients
- Actively participate in center business development related task assigned by supervisor
BSc degree as Health Officer or BSc in nursing
Minimum 2 years of experiences in provision of Clinical Services, an experience on SRH services Provision is preferred
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Committed to the protection of team members and clients, with a focus on vulnerable groups.
- Able to role-model inclusive and culturally sensitive attitudes and behaviors.
- Awareness of MOH and donors guidelines
- Conscious of government, MSI and MSIE regulations
- Awareness of concepts and strategies of quality care
- Attendance of MSIE Pre-service training
- Client centred care approaches
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE: Addis Ketema BEMOC Center, Addis Ababa
Employment Type: full time
Salary: As per MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Talent Acquisition and Development Department, MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices through the following e-mail address:HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSI ETHIOPIA REPRODUCTIVE CHOICES STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram