Jan 18, 2022 – Jan 28, 2022
Pioneer Diagnostic Center is the diagnostic center that give medical diagnoses with advanced imaging equipment, e.i 1.5 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scan, Digital X-Ray, 4D Ultrasound, Digital Mammography and Echocardiography.
We have Four branch No 1 Bole Road Alem Building, No 2 Gotera Condominium inside Hallelujah Hospital, No 3 inside Radio Fana and No 4 Megenagna Lancet Super Specialized Medical and Surgical Center Our moto is HELPING DOCTO RS HELPING PATIENS.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Keep record of patient data
- Performs radiology procedures as per standard protocols.
- Assessing the diagnostic quality of the image
- Transfer post processed images to PACS/DICOM. Burn to CD and Publish images.
- Assist radiologists during specific procedures
- Works on any of the imaging modalities (X-ray, Mammography, CT, and MRI)
- Rotates to other branches of Pioneer diagnostic center as directed by supervisor.
- Uses equipment in compliance to all applicable safety requirements.
- Complies with all ERPA and FMHACA requirements.
- Reports any patient complaints or concerns to the supervisor.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with employees
- Responds to patient and requesting clinician questions as required to resolve issues and maintain high patient satisfaction levels.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Perform daily quality control tests, and report incidents timely
- Handle additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
No of required: – 12 (Twelve)
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of operating a PC and applicable computer software
- Skill in production of radiology exams
- Knowledge of radiology exam policies and procedures
- Skill in obtaining patient information via the computer
- Knowledge of safety requirements within the diagnostic center
- Skill in maintaining professional relationships with patients, family members and the public
Qualification and Experience: –
- BSc Degree in Radiology Technologist
- Have a minimum work experience of 4 years
- Work experience in a diagnostic imaging center is advantageous
How to Apply
Within 10 days from the date of Announcement,
Interested applicants are invited to submit their Application letter, CV and non-Returnable copies of their credentials in person at Pioneer Diagnostics Center Head Office, located on Bole Road. behind friendship super market next to Jupiter International Hotel, to the Human Resource Office or mail through: P.O. Box 1531-1250 Addis Ababa
NB: All applicant should mention the work place that you are applied on your application letter. Submitting application letter & CV with credential is mandatory Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted with two weeks of final date of the announcement. No phone calls please. However, since we are active on the market, we may wish to retain your CV in our database for other/future opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise. Thank you very much for your interest.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram