Location: Addis Ababa
- Job Description:
- MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Job Requirements:
- B.A in Nursing
- Zero years of experience
- Completion of Dental Hygiene Program.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- How To Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to email@example.comWollosefer fetele building 2nd floor. Phone no.0911490380Additional Phone Number: 0941838383
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram