- Job Purpose:
The responsibility of the Midwife is to implement GBV-SRHR services in the crisis-affected communities in Amhara . S/he will provide technical support to health facilities including health posts as well as participate in carrying out all components of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health packages and reproductive health in emergencies in the Woreda that s/he will be assigned. Additionally, S/he will provide technical support and participate in carrying out all components of MNCH packages (ANC, PNC, FP, PMTCT, labor and delivery, EPI) in the Woreda. The incumbent expected to work in collaboration with the district health offices, local stakeholders, staffs of World Vision and partners for effective implementation and monitoring of the project activities.
· Collaborate with the district health facilities and provide technical assistance and participate in conducting maternal and reproductive health in emergency
· Provide technical support and participate in carrying out all components of MNCH packages (ANC, PNC, FP, PMTCT, labor and delivery, EPI.
· Provide technical support to build the capacity of health workers on maternal and reproductive emergency services on sexual and reproductive health and Basic Emergency care for mothers and babies with complication.
· Participate in Mobile Health and Nutrition Team to provide essential lifesaving primary health care services to displaced people and people who have no access to health services.
· Conduct capacity building trainings to Health workers, HEWs and HDAs, and facilitate community mobilization activities and provide technical support referral linkages
- Job Requirements:
- BSC degree in midwifery fields with proven experience in supervising, coaching and mentoring others
Previous work experience at least 2 years as a member of Mobile Health and Nutrition Team with NGOs. Previous experience working in Primary health care and able to provide training on SRH.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Titleon the subjectline and attach Current CV and application letter with three references & fill employment application form which can be found at http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf and email before the closing date of this announcement to Recruitment_ethiopia@wvi.org or through ethiojobs.net.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”
Note: we do not receive hard copies
For more vacancy alerts join Doctors Online on Telegram