Amhara Regional Health Bureau needs a Case Management Program Coordinator, Doctors Online Ethiopia, January 4 2021
Amhara Regional Health Bureau in collaboration with CDC project will deploy the following vacant position
Position: Case Management Program Coordinator
No. of position: 2
Location: Bahir Dar
Deadline: January 11 2021
Scope of work / Roles and Responsibilities
– Case management program coordinators Will support, coordinate and monitor the case management activities
- Follow up counseling and contact elicitation among clients receiving ART at the supported facilities and who receive adherence support , support to bring contacts and link to Index case Testing (ICT) services.
- Support accompanied referral of newly identified clients within and outside the health facility
- Tracking newly identified HIV positive clients who are lost prior to enrollment on ART
- Education on HIV and ART, enhance ART literacy and adherence Preparation and readiness prior to initiation on ART.
- Continued adherence support including one-on-one ongoing peer Support for newly enrolled clients.
- Promote positive living including secondary prevention
- Monitor scheduled appointments for clinical visits of all ART clients; early identification of defaulters; tracking lost clients (including physical tracking)
- For clients who have adherence problems: identifying barriers to adherence and to attending scheduled clinical visits support clients for optimal adherence to AR and minimizing default and non-compliance; prevent lost-to-follow-up
- Awareness and demand creation for routine Viral Load testing
- Provide enhanced adherence counseling (EAC) for clients with high VL results
- One-to-one peer support for clients with high VL results
- Tracking clients with high VL results who failed to come for EAC or repeat VL test or regimen shift
- Facilitate and improve referral linkage to available community services and other services in the facility (through mapping and maintaining an updated directory of services In the catchment area of the respective ART facilities; coordination and collaboration with other partners and services in the catchment of each facility)
- Strengthen demand creation and service uptake
- Provide patient education about service availability and reduction in myths around both cancer itself and the service delivery
- Ensure members of PLHIV associations are aware of CxCa screening and treatment
- Leverage HIV support groups to communicate CxCa messaging and advocate for uptake of services
- Distribute national IEC materials to support the effort of demand creation.
- Provide CxCa screening message to all eligible WLHIV at each encounter.
- Strengthen patient monitoring follow-up and referral
- Inform and counsel women with positive screening test results and advise them on needed follow – up, diagnosis and treatment
- Introduce a follow-Up system to ensure WLHIV have rescreening after treatment (after one year)
- Support patient referrals system for suspected invasive CxCa cases for additional evaluation and treatment
- Trace LTFU women for the follow-Up visit after treatment
- Strengthen documentation and reporting of services provided
- Ensure that the relevant job-aids and tools are available including registers formats SOP , charts, models, recording and reporting forms etc…
- Support the site level regional case management program through supportive supervision. This will be integrated with the existing HIV program supervision und mentoring activity.
- Coordinate Program performance review of the case management activities will be integrated with other regional performance review activities.
- Will be responsible for mapping of all available services in the catchment of supported sites and will maintain an updated directory of services at each supported site.
Qualification and work experience
Master’s degree in public health fields with BSC background in Health Officer (Public Health), Nursing, Midwifery Or Medical doctor (General Practitioner) with professional license
Work Experience: Zero Year
Term of contract employment : up to sep 30, 2022
How to apply
Those who are fulfill the above requirement Can register With in 5 (Five) consecutive working days in All Zonal Region Health Department offices
For more Vacancy Alerts Join us on Telegram