Organization: Redat Healthcare PLC
- About Redat Healthcare Company
Redat is a home healthcare company committed to bringing the highest standards of healthcare and healing to the communities that the company is going to serve in the comfort of their own home. The company’s ability to create an easy and customized healthcare alternative for its clients comes from the company leadership’s many years of experience in the Ethiopian health sector and the company’s numerous partnerships with renowned medical facilities. Redat healthcare company is committed to bringing its clients the best doctors, nurses, therapists, and technologically advanced homecare available. The company’s focus is its clients and their unique needs, and it looks forward to supporting you on your health and healing journey by providing our wide range of home health and disease management services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Required skills/abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow them to get to know their patients, build personal rapport and establish trust to provide high-quality care while increasing patients’ enjoyment and comfort
- Initiative so they can make independent decisions when required and accept direction and requests from patients.
- Ability to act swiftly in emergencies and work efficiently
- Flexibility and patience to work in a variety of living environments
- Knowledge of clinical skills including changing bandages, giving tube feedings, administering shots and setting up and monitoring IVs
Education and experience
- Degree in medicine (essential).
- 0 years of experience
- Must have Certificate of Conformity (COC)
- Practical experience working with patients is advantageous
- Additionally, any volunteer experience in home care or nursing homes can make an applicant more competitive.
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required. Knowledge of additional local languages is an advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the duty station Local Language is desirable.
Values and Competencies
- Honesty, integrity, and respect;
- Competent and compassionate care;
- Delivering highest quality service and achieving high result
- Managing and sharing knowledge
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their application or motivation letter enclosed with detailed CV written in English, educational document and Certificate of Conformity. Please send the entire documents via our e-mail address www.ethiojobs.net in combine PDF.
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considered.
For more Vacancy Alert Join Doctors Online On Telegram