TSFP Nurse needed at Action For Social Development And Environmental Protection Organization (ASDEPO), Doctors Online Ethiopia, December 20 2021
Dec 19, 2021 – Dec 27, 2021
ASDEPO is a humanitarian, Civil Society Organization founded in 2014 that works in all regions of Ethiopia. ASDEPO fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities. Under its mandate, the organization focuses on emergency humanitarian response, rehabilitation and post-conflict recovery.
For this reason ASDEPO is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following positions Job Description
- Plan and organize TSFP at the designated distribution sites in liaison with nutrition Officer
- Prepare plan of action for effective TSFP implementation in consultation with the nutrition officer.
- Work closely with Health Extension Workers (HEW) to ensure all children are measured correctly.
- Ensure adequate availability of all medical and food supplies and ensure stock is pre-positioned as planned by discussing with logistics.
- Work closely with OTP/SC Nurse to ensure all aspects of the program are understood and agreed and appropriate referrals take place to and from the OTP.
- Report on progress and any problems in a timely manner.
- Provide health counseling on key health and education messages to beneficiaries based the acceptable protocol and guidelines.
Quantity required: 3
Location: at all hard ship areas of Ethiopia
- BSc Degree or Diploma in Nursing, Nutritionist or Public Health
- Minimum two years working experience for Degree and four years’ experience for Diploma holders out of which two year experience directly related to emergency health & nutrition related fields Knowledge, training and experience in CMAM and community mobilization/BCC
- Knowledge and experience in management of moderately malnourished children and PLWs
- Knowledge on IDP and refugee context is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter, CV (with three reference check) and include details of your current remuneration through email address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use ” TSFP Nurse ” as the subject line of your email Applications will not be returned and will not be retained for future recruitment efforts. In order to ensure fairness to all applicant’s personal inquiries are not permitted. Only candidates that are short-listed will be acknowledged and called for exam and interviews. ASDEPO is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to empower women and youth.”
For more Vacancy Alerts Join Doctors Online On Telegram