JULPHAR PHARMACEUTICAL PLC Vacancy, Doctors Online Ethiopia, December 15 2021
Dec 15, 2021 – Dec 21, 2021
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia, which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job information and Candidate specification
Job Summary/Main Purpose
Production Pharmacistis responsible for monitor, supervise and coordinate all activities of production from start to final and plan trouble shootings for existing products.
Under the guidance of the Production Manager, the Production Pharmacistshall carry out the following duties:
- Plans and maintains production schedules and measures progress by established standards of performance.
- Develop schedules from the master production program establishing sequence and time frame of manufacturing operations in order to meet production requirements.
- Set up operational series for production operation processes and directs the implementation on all manufacturing and packaging lines.
- Manage facilities and equipment cleaning and sanitation.
- Forecasts the consequences of production activities and responsible for the decisions made under scope.
- Recognizes and solves problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality and order of production line.
- Designs to reduce total production lead time and effective utilization of working hours.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality standards as per cGMP requirements.
- Reviews manufacturing records, process validation records and SOPs.
- Responsible for follow-up and receiving of machines before and after maintenance
- Checks the calibration and preventive maintenance status of machines
- Maintains appropriate GMP records for all manufacturing operations.
- Ensures that all batch records are properly completed on time.
- Performs, manages and records all change control and deviation procedures.
- Prepares all documents and records of production for internal and external inspection.
- Manages, organizes and coordinates shift arrangement of production activities.
- Assists the production Team Leader in preparation of monthly and weekly plans and reports.
- Strictly follow to reduce wastage during manufacturing and follow disposal of production waste.
- Develops daily and weekly work Plan and allocates the required manpower.
- Supervises staff and operation of all production lines.
- Provides on-job and classroom trainings for all production employees as per the training calendar and as required.
- Is responsible and authorized to take minor disciplinary measures as per the personnel manual.
- Follows hygienic conditions of the staff on production.
- Implement and follow safety procedures.
- Checks on the status of fire extinguishers and record on the appropriate form.
- Respect and obey the rules and regulation and sign and abide by the company’s code of operation.
- Performs all additional works as instructed by production Manager.
Division : Production
Reporting to : Production Manager
Employment type : Permanent
Number Required : One
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- Bachler in Pharmacy & 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical industries.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizing and supervising
- Proactive and commitment for outcome
- Advanced GMP Training
- Able to communicate in English Language
- Familiar with all SOPs and able to comprehend/interpret them and ensure ongoing compliance
- Demonstrate high level of personal motivation and initiative.
- Ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
How to Apply