Doctors Online Ethiopia, November 30 2021
Nov 29, 2021 – Dec 6, 2021
- Provide ANC, PNC, delivery and essential new born care.
- Provide iron supplementation, TT vaccine, FP counselling and contraceptives
- Strengthening of early referrals mechanism all obstetrics complications and other maternal and child health illnesses
- Manage sick children according to IMNCI and ICCM guideline.
- Improving basic preventive health care at community level in line with public health emergency management with emphasis health especially preventing maternal and new born deaths.
- Conduct & undertake family health services as of PHC
- Ensure all referral cases are properly transported to the nearest health facility based on the availability of ambulance and seriousness of the illness.
- Grade: – VII
- Basic Salary: – 6,079
- Required Number: – 02
- Sex: – Female/ Male
- Minimum Qualification: –
- Education: – Graduate from recognized university or college with BSc degree in Midwifery nurse and has valid professional license .
- Job Experiences: – 0 Year experiences.
- Place of work: – refugee camps under Gambella refugee program coordination office.
- Remark; Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Benefit Package: – 30% PF (Provident Fund) of Basic Salary, Hardship Allowance 50% of Basic Salaries and other benefits.
How to Apply
How to apply: – Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are expected to submit their CV and the required education documents like the degree and professional license only through ethiojobs website within 5 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement
Short listed applicants will only be contacted.