Junior Public health professional
- Job Description:
- Coordinate or combine the resources of the public to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks,
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Manage or coordinate the work of public health team members and other staff members.
- Educate and train public health team regarding precautionary medicine problems and other public health concerns.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Ensure high quality health program in line with national and international standards, and adherence to guidelines.
- Organize regular health outreaches working together with the clinical and public health staff
- Identify clinic trends and develop mitigation measures to address programmatic gaps and improve overall quality of care.
- Participate in surveys and health assessment to gather baseline information
- Work with the CHWs and clinic staff to scale up awareness on major health issues
- Job Requirements:
- Basic Salary: – 6,079
- Grade: – VII
- Required Number: – 07
- Sex: – Female/ Male
- Minimum Qualification: –
- Education: – Graduate from recognized university or college with BSc degree in public health and has valid professional license.
- Job Experiences: – 0 Year experiences.
- Place of work: – refugee camps under Gambella and Semera refugee program coordination offices.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Benefit Package: – 30% PF (Provident Fund) of Basic Salary, Hardship Allowance 50% of Basic Salaries and other benefits
- How To Apply:
- How to apply: – Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are expected to submit their CV and the required education documents like the degree and professional license only through ethiojobs website within 5 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement
Short listed applicants will only be contacted.
Employment: Full time
Location: Gambela & Semera
For more Vacancy Alerts Join Doctors Online On Telegram