European Government Top Rated Programs. The Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS for the academic year 2022-2023. This is the Bestest Opportunity ever. This is the Top Scholarship Funded by the European Government in which you will Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs Without IELTS From European Universities. There is No Application Fee, No Work Experience required, No IELTS and No high CGPA Requirements. The result awaited students can also apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarship Program.
In this program, the participants will Study in Different European Universities in different countries of Europe depending on the degree program. The Erasmus will award 2756 Scholarships this year. Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships of Europe in Almost Every Field/Major. There are many Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS. Get Full benefits from these opportunities.
The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World. You can Study without IELTS in Erasmus. This is a Clear Notice that Students can apply without IELTS for Erasmus Scholarship. According to Sources, Erasmus Select the Highest Number of Students. The Full Detailed information about the Erasmus+ Scholarship 2022 is available below.
Details About Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- No. of Scholarships: 2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: End of March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
You can Completely Study Free and Without IELTS in Erasmus Scholarship
Benefits of the Erasmus+ Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
What is Not Required for the Erasmus+ Scholarship?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
- No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements.
Alternate of IELTS for Erasmus+ Scholarship
- If you have completed your previous Degree in an English Language institute then you can submit an English Language Profiency Proof which can be taken from your previous university in which it will be written that the student has completed their last degree in an English medium institute.
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
The last date to apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarship Without IELTS is different and vary from course to course. Most of the programs will end in March 2022.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)
For more Scholarship Opportunities join doctors online on telegram