Doctors Online Ethiopia, November 6 2021
SRH SERVICE PROVIDER-CLINICAL NURSE
Assist the Clinic Doctor in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities. Ensures the provision of adequate preventive mechanism and curative health care services. Ensures the availability of adequate medical supplies and equipment required for the service. Treating women during prenatal and postnatal period diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive tract. Examines clients for different gynecological and related problems to RH/FP; Orders laboratory tests, prescribes contraceptives and other medications. Gives lectures and practical training and participates in training activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
- Assist the Clinical Manager in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities;
- Plan the individual activities and review the performance;
- Directs and Undertakes the duties and responsibilities of clinical, public and environmental services,
- Screens clients, examines and counsels on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
- Diagnose, examines and monitor clients for different SRH problems.
- Orders laboratory tests and examinations;
- Prescribes contraceptives and other medications;
- Provides services and treat clients for on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
- Inserts and removes IUCD, Norplant and assists doctors in voluntary surgical contraception;
- Refers clients to session doctors as required;
- Assists in the training of professionals in RH/FP;
- Provides Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC)
- Maintain quality SRH services.
- Prepares service statistics and participates in research activities;
- Assists in the requisitions of supplies and medicaments;
- Prepares lesson plans and gives lectures in family planning, gives guidance and counseling to health personnel drawn from hospitals, health centers, clinics, FGAE and other health institutions;
- Imparting and demonstrating practical training in family planning clinical services in the Association’s clinic and other such clinics;
- Prepares lesson plans and gives orientation on different family planning methods to non-health personnel;
- Identifies pertinent teaching resources and ascertains their availability for the efficient running of different training programs;
- Performs such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Qualification in Relevant Field of Study: BSc Degree in Clinical Nursing
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:3 years for BSc after graduation, shall posses an extensive experiences in same or similar position in the NGO sector or donor funded project
- Desirable: Knowledge of the health care SRH service provision ;Computer skill in relevant software is desired
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address. Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Human Resource & OD Division P.O. Box: 5716 Addis Ababa Or Apply through CLICK HERE
For more information about the Association, please visit www.fgaeet.org
For more Vacancy Announcements Join Doctors Online On Telegram