Doctors Online Ethiopia, October 30 2021
Oct 29, 2021 – Nov 8, 2021
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
- It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
- ICL would like to fill the following vacant positions under Customer client/customer Service Department by inviting all qualified and competent applicants:
Required Number: 01
Report to: CSC Supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Medical Laboratory Technician (COC and License is mandatory)
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Collect laboratory samples from walk in customers, inside customers’ vehicles, hospitals, residences, flower farms and other on-site locations as necessary
- Registering and keeping track of specimens collected including time of collection and name and/or signature of phlebotomist
- Maintaining an organized and clean work area based on health and safety regulations and the guidelines of the institution
- Answering patient questions regarding collection techniques and offering additional resources on the collection process, if the patient requests them
- Using proper equipment and technique to safely collect laboratory specimens from customers following SOP of the laboratory
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address [email protected] or [email protected] or within 5days of this advertisement.
Note: Please put the position title on the subject line of your email.
For more vacancy Alerts join Doctors online on Telegram