Nursing Jobs in Ethiopia, Doctors Online Ethiopia, October 18 2021
Oct 15, 2021 – Oct 27, 2021
WGGA Medical Services PLC
Position: Intern Nurse
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Internship
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 47 minutes ago
Application Deadline: Oct, 27/2021 (12 days left)
WGGA Eye Center is a full-service multi-specialty practice located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Established in 2012, we have expanded to a group of ten certified Ophthalmologists, an Ophthalmic Medical Technologist and nine Optometrists. Our compassionate experienced team is dedicated to providing high-quality eye care in Ethiopia that strives to exceed your expectations.
Our Eye Centre offers state-of-the-art diagnostics, comprehensive eye examinations and the most advanced vision correction treatments and procedures for eye diseases and disorders. We’re committed to providing leading-edge patient-centered care for everyone, from babies to seniors. We’re the eye doctors in Ethiopia for you!
WGGA is also committed to building and furthering the capacity of Ethiopian Ophthalmologists and allied ophthalmic professionals. We are extremely proud of our team of Ethiopian professionals.
WGGA Eye Centre is a division of WGGA Medical Services plc. Established by two Ethio-Canadians, who have actively been engaged in philanthropic medical initiatives in East Africa for the past +10 years.
Under the supervision of the Nursing and Education Department Manager, the Intern nurse shall learn how to administering all routine tests and examinations for patients.
Detail Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Maintaining a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Learn how to Preparing patients for examinations, organize examination rooms,
- Train on Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Learn how to create a harmonious environment to provide emotional and psychological well-being of the patients
- Participate in how to Provide patients with basic education about OPD Procedure
- Learn how to take intra-ocular pressure reading, visual acuity testing
- Participate in Conduct eye examinations by Inspection of the external appearance of the eyes, the eyelids, the lashes and the skin surrounding the eye Visual acuity testing;
- Learn how to identify ophthalmic cases that need refraction, Dilation for fundal examination
- Participate in Applying mydriatics upon request by the doctors
- Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal skills.
- Familiarize yourself with all equipment & instrument utilized
- Assist in the OR when required,
- Learn how patients are treated respectfully at all times.
- Know and clearly educate clients about post-operative medications
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Number of posts: 4 (four)
Immediate Supervisor: Manager for Nurse and Education
Department: Nursing and Education
Immediate Supervisor: Nursing and Education Manager
Department: Nursing and Education
- BSc degree or Diploma in Clinical Nursing
- 0 year (N/A)
Technical and other skills
- Committed to learning new skills
- Passionate in the nursing profession
- Interested to work under pressure
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letter, CV and supporting Educational and work experience documents via: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at WGGA Medical Services PLC Office, located on Ethio-China Road, around Gorgorios Square, to Human Resource and Administration Department office 2nd floor. For further Information, contact Tel. 0114702217 / 0114701665
For more Nursing jobs in Ethiopia, Join Doctors Online on Telegram