Doctors Online Ethiopia, October 6 2021
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
Oct 5, 2021 – Oct 12, 2021
The Occupational Health Nurse will manage an Occupational Health Nursing Service and provide specified support to run a functional Occupational Nursing service in Unilever Ethiopia Limited.
- Work in hand with the line manager to run a functional Occupational Health system.
- Day to day management of the occupational health service including asset control
- Regular consultation with the Government/local Health Unit to align with government occupational health regulations
- Extend working relationships with local district hospitals and health centers for referral pathways.
- Perform medical surveillance. Implement policies, procedures and guidelines for medical surveillance programs, immunization administration and prophylactic treatment provision.
- Investigate occupational disease and incidents, Investigate and administer to occupational diseases and incidents, including injuries on duty from an occupational health perspective and report deviations
- Provide medical reports as required
- Render medical services for the treatment of injuries on duty, ailments, emergencies, monitoring chronic diseases, supervision of DOTS and immunization campaigns
- Administrative and management
- Present Occupational Health Related Information Programs. Implement policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Present and evaluate established occupational health related information programs.
- Organize regular Occupational Health Trainings to disseminate occupational health related information programs
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Work in hand with the Safety Officer to conduct Occupational risk profiling.
- Support the process of fitness for work evaluations, implementing policies, process and guidelines. This includes but not limited to: Medical examination for new Joiners and Fitness for Work evaluation requests.
- Issue first aid supplies, ensuring policies, procedures and guidelines are implemented. Issue supplies to departments.
- Execute medicine stock control. Execute stock control as well as implement all policies, procedures, and guidelines for management of medicines
- BSc Degree in nursing with 2-3 year of experience in clinical or Medical and Occupational Health nursing practice.
- Experience in managing a clinic
- Supplies Management
- Professional Skills
- Problem Solving
- IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Candidates who speak Affan Oromo are preferred
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Vacancy Alerts Join us on telegram