Sep 30, 2021 – Oct 7, 2021
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned bellow.
About the Ethiopian Red Cross Society
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established in 1935 and is one of the oldest and largest humanitarian organizations in Ethiopia. ERCS provides services to communities affected by natural and manmade disasters through the provision of emergency responses, ambulance and first aid, family reunification, essential drugs, water and sanitation, and other humanitarian services. ERCS also runs disaster risk reduction programs with the aim of creating resilience households and communities. Currently the ERCS has a structure consisting of 11 Regional Offices, 33 Zonal Branches and 131 District/Woreda Branches, 599 Woreda Red Cross Committee and 5871 Kebele Red Cross committees.
Work Unit፡- Health and Pharmaceutical Services/ pharmacy number 2
Terms of employment: Permanent after probation period
Grade :- 07
Position required :- One
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Codifies and prepares a list of medicines and medical supplies available in the outlet;
- Sorts, classifies, labels and shelves medicines and medical supplies of the outlet ;
- Dispenses medicines and medical supplies according to prescriptions;
- Preserves drug stock of the outlet against deterioration;
- Handles the outlet and controls the stock position by bin cards
- Performs various clerical activities relating to medicines and medical supplies dispensing;
- BSc Degree in Pharmacy and 0 year experience
How to Apply
We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this announcement on Oct 7th, 2021.
Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
Please note that we ONLY consider those who filled in the application form and send us back. We regret to inform that we do not accept CV at this stage.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram