Outreach Team Leader
- Job Description:
- Under immediate supervision of Programs Manager, the Outreach Team leads, facilitates demand creation and provide the clinical of outreach team to ensure efficient and quality sexual and reproductive health service (SRH) in accordance with accepted standard medical practices and professional codes of conduct.
Today, we have grown significantly to meet the persistent challenges of SRH demand to adolescent and youth for Ethiopian community. We are looking for an outreach team leader who will support the outreach team in clinical services as well as in facilitating demand creation with designated partners to the whole community.
He/she is responsible person to liaise with government office and other stakeholders for the intervention area representing MSIE with the direction of his line manger
As outreach team leader will oversee the following:
- Conduct and report all mobilization activities and share learning points to the line manager
- Work with outreach team for the improvement of services uptake and quality assurance procedures
- Supporting community-based partners to develop a clear plan for capacity development and provide relevant support towards realization of that plan.
- Supporting the development of strong local networks of relevant stakeholders,
- Documenting and sharing good practices and lessons learned with colleagues to support organizational learning.
- Analyze client feedback at facility or team level and present findings at monthly team meeting
- Ensure team members are competency assessed and at level 1 for the service they provide
- Ensure team members to adhere the MSIE and National Clinical Policies & Guidelines on SRH services
- Follow and support teams on adherence to the record keeping protocol
- Conduct client record audit and discuss with the team and submit report monthly
- Conduct monthly team meeting and share reports to the line manager
- Identify training need for the team and ensure timely to be organized for the trainings
- Implement and follow recommended actions arising from clinical quality audit, incident management and supportive supervision
- Provide SRH-FP/SA services
- Undertakes any other activities as required by immediate supervisor
- Job Requirements:
- Required Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Nursing or in Public Health with a minimum of four to six years’
- Direct relevant experience.
Required Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Collaborative approach to team working, strong personal commitment and good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Collaborative approach in working as a team, strong personal commitment and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to withstand pressures
- Conscious of Government, MSI and MSIE regulations
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- Counseling skill
- Awareness of concepts and strategies of quality care
Number of Position: (02)
Duty Station: MSE East Area Program office and South Area Program Office
Employment Type: Contract for 6 months
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
- How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within five (5) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address:[email protected]
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!