- Job Description:
- General Duty and Responsibility
As Laboratory technicians you will work under the general guidance of the Hospital and Lab SOP. As well be responsible for analyzing body fluids, conducting blood tests and examining cells and assisting Laboratory Head.
Laboratory technicians are the backbone of a scientific lab. Their work is almost entirely laboratory-based and technicians may work alone or as part of a team of scientific lab staff.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform laboratory tasks following department policy.
- Records observation, measurements, and reports results.
- Responsible for cleaning, disinfecting and maintenance of all labs. Rooms and equipment’s.
- Assists in lab reception, on stocking and ordering raw materials.
- Familiarize with standard concepts, practices and procedures with in a particular area.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform variety of tasks under the general guidance and supervision of the lab. Technicians. (Clean lab.equipments, test tubes, containers for test samples, etc.)
- Reports to the head of the unit.
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Maintain good relationship with colleagues and work as a team.
- Treat client with dignity and respect.
- Ensure client identity before procedure.
- Job Requirements:
A Collage, University graduate with Degree in Laboratory technicians.
1-2 years of working experience in Laboratory tasks.
Familiarity with Laboratory SOP, Hospital Management Information System “HMIS” software and knowledge of basic computer skills.
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants can submit their applications, non-returnable CV’s, copies of document and other relevant testimonies toKadisco General Hospital, Roba bakery 46 Street, Gerji, at Human Resource office during office hours from August 19, 2021 up to August 30, 2021. On the other option you can send an email to thehospital at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information call us 0116298904.
Note: Youmust mansion the name of the positionyou are applying for in thesubject line of the email.