- Job Description:
– Manage the work flow of the department and staffs.
-Assist staffs in daily routines whenever needed.
– Monitor care is provided with knowledge, skill the standard, policy and protocol.
– Train, coach and mentor new and old staffs in the department.
– Prepare and coach successors.
-Manage performance evaluation daily and perform rating monthly, annually or as needed.
-Manage and monitor staffs punctuality.
– Department stock management, requesting of different equipment and supplies and monitoring daily counting and proper hand off.
– Monitor that every procedure and service used is inserted/documented in the HIS system.
– Prepare and sent daily and monthly report and as needed on a timely based.
- Job Requirements:
- -BSC in Nursing from an approved nursing institution.
-Current Registered Nurse (RN) from the country of origin.
-Certificate on BLS and ACLS training.
– Profound knowledge in defibrillator utilization.
– Have good observation skill.
-Language: Fluent in English (oral & written)
- How To Apply:
- By ethiojobs Account and via firstname.lastname@example.org