Jul 5, 2021 – Jul 12, 2021
- Under the direct supervision of the Health project officer surge capacity providers will be responsible for the health activities at assigned Woreda. He will be responsible for the clinical offloading of health workers and conducting health education at assigned health facilities. The surge capacity provider will be spending full of his time at assigned health facility in the target Woreda.
- Perform routine checkups on patients,
- Keep detailed notes of the patient,
- Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients,
- Provide quality healthcare to patients,
- Create a care plan for a patient,
- Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results,
- Collaborate with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals,
- Prescribe medication,
- Report regularly on outpatient department activity implementation and maintain accurate records of all relevant project performance indicators,
- The ability to provide health and medical care during a sudden increase in the number of patients or victims of disasters,
- Provide health education to beneficiaries at the assigned health facility,
- Provided based on need coaching and mentoring health workers at the assigned health facilities.
- Assist with any other duties as required by the project officer and head office EHF team.
- Organizes weekly report and report on time to the Health project officer and provides updates when needed,
- Weekly basis produce activities conducted on health intervention and report to project officer,
- Monthly basis produce complaints received and managed and report to project officer.
- BSc degree in Public Health, Nursing with 2 years’ experience and above experience, Medical doctor.
- Minimum of one year experience in working with community, health promoters and health extension program.
- Minimum one year working experience with NGOs is preferable.
- Excellent communication and coordination skill, preferably with the community and Woreda line departments and government offices
- Good computer skill and use in software like Microsoft word, Excel, access etc.
- Understanding local language Afan Oromo is a mandatory
- Good human relation skills
- Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours
- Good command in written and spoken English
Number required: 7
Location: Haro Limu woreda of East Wollega zone and Nedjo Woreda of West Wollega zone
How to Apply
Interested applicants meeting the requirements can submit only application letter and updated CVs through email.
HO Address: Addis Ababa Lideta sub city Woreda 08 House NO. 696. In front of Red Cross Addis Ababa branch Office, Behind Police Hospital Nazarene building 3rd floor office No 24.
Email Address: [email protected] Tel. 0115578114
Deadline: 7 consecutive days of this announcement.
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot