Jun 2, 2021 – Jun 11, 2021
Job Summary: – Under the general supervision of the Senior Physiotherapist the Junior Physiotherapist is responsible for the administration of physical therapy treatment to patients
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers active and passive manual therapeutic massage, and heat, light, sound, water and electrical modality treatments for admitted children and outpatients
- Administers traction to relieve neck and back pain using intermittent and static treatment equipment
- Instructs, motivates and assists patients to learn and improve functional activities such as daily living activities
- Fits patients for adjusts, and trains patients in use and care for orthopedic braces, prosthesis and supportive devices such as crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Meets with physiotherapy unit supervisor and others to exchange, discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment programs
- Gives orientation to new assistant physiotherapists and directs and gives instructions to same
- Performs clerical duties such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, etc.
- Keeps records of both admitted and outpatients
- Performs any other related duties assigned to him/her by the Physiotherapy unit Supervisor or Technical Coordinator.
Work Unit: Physiotherapy
Immediate Supervisor: Physiotherapy unit Supervisor
BSc Degree in Physiotherapy
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply in person at head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute Or Diredawa Rehabilitation Center within 7 working days.
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot