- Job Description:
- Job Summary
The main responsibility of anesthetist is to give anesthesia to patients during surgery and to ensure any pain or discomfort is kept to a minimum.
§ Provide care with knowledge, skill and according to the standard policy and protocol of the hospital.
§ Perform per-anesthetic evaluation of surgical client, order the necessary investigation and consult accordingly.
§ Plan type of anesthesia (G.A or regional) accordingly to per-anesthetic evaluation of client.
§ Giving medical explanations and emotional support for the patient.
§ Discuss with the surgeon about the surgical procedure and schedule.
§ Administer general and or regional anesthesia for elective and emergency surgery.
- Job Requirements:
- · Minimum of BSC in Anesthesia and licensed
· Certificate on BLS and ACLS training
· Profound knowledge in defibrillator utilization
· Ability to train ER, ICU, OR and general nurses
· From Zero to two years of experience is preferable.
· Have good communication skill.
· Have some computer skills
- How To Apply:
- How to Apply
Due to Corona Virus Covid-19, we don’t accept applicants in person.
Interested applicants shall:
1. Updated CV
2. Application letter written and signed
3. Passport Size Photo
4. Professional License
Only to [email protected] for more information contact us on +251 0912190980 during working hours from 9:00AM – 5:00PM within 5 working days