Junior Public Health Professional
- Job Description:
- Organizational profile:
The Agency for Refugee and Returnee Affairs (ARRA) is a governmental organization established to provide services to Refugees and Returnees. Currently, our country hosts close to 1 million refugees coming from more than 27 countries. The refugees are hosted in refugee camps and urban settings of the country and they are receiving various basics and social service in collaboration with UN agencies, governmental, non-governmental organizations,s, and civil societies.
- 16 (sixteen)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate or combine the resources of the public to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks,
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Manage or coordinate the work of public health team members and other staff members.
- Educate and train the public health team regarding precautionary medicine problems and other public health concerns.
- Design, implement or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Ensure high-quality health program in line with national and international standards, and adherence to guidelines.
- Organize regular health outreaches working together with the clinical and public health staff
- Identify clinic trends and develop mitigation measures to address programmatic gaps and improve the overall quality of care.
- Participate in surveys and health assessment to gather baseline information
- Work with the CHWs and clinic staff to scale up awareness on major health issues
- Female applicants are highly encouraged for all of the above vacancies
- Apart from the basic salary, mentioned above, the Agency will pay other Benefit packages including hardship, food allowance, and etc.
- Job Requirements:
- Require qualification:
- Graduated with BSC degree from a recognized university or college in public health profession and who has a valid professional license
Years of experience:
- zero (0) years
- How To Apply:
- Applicants can only apply using an online system via the ethiojobs.net for 5 consecutive working days. And, they are expected to submit their CV and the required educational documents like the degree and professional license.
Short-listed applicants will only be contacted.
Agency for Refugee and Returnee Affairs (ARRA)