April 23, 2021; Jsi Data Use Partnership Dup Project
Organization : Jsi Data Use Partnership Dup Project
Position : Regional HIS Technical Specialist
Location : Assosa
Education : A Master’s in Public Health, Health Informatics, or related fields with progressive experience in health management information systems, Monitoring and Evaluation, data visualization, analytics experience
– Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks.
– Excellent verbal and communication skills in English, Amharic and local language of the area of work
– Ability to work under pressure, long work hours, and high workload.
– Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
– Ability to socialize and work to have close relationship with other coworkers
– Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and DHIS 2, SPSS, EPI Info (advantageous)
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Deadline: April 29, 2021
How To Apply: Applications should be sent via: [email protected] with the subject line: ” Regional HIS Technical Specialist [Name of Applicant]” All application documents should be combined into one PDF file, the cover letter being the first page followed by the CV (resume) and other documents if any.
NB: Please provide us three names with their contact addresses as references. Send only one attachment with the file name format: “your full names_ Regional HIS Technical Specialist.pdf”. Applications not conforming to the above directions will NOT be considered. No phone calls please. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot