Zonal health Project Coordinator (WHO)
- Job Description:
- Prepare detail work plan and ensure implementation of each planned activities
- Provide technical support to epidemiological outbreak investigation
- Provide technical assistances for woredas and health facilities and coordinate with PHEM team at woreda level.
- Conduct regular visit to the health facilities, health centers and health posts to provide technical support. Provides regular reports of drug and medical stocks supplied to beneficiaries.
- Ensure availability of cases management related technical guidelines and reporting formats.
- Support surveillance completeness and timely reporting by ensuring availability and proper use of a standard data collection format designed for early detection and prompt control of an epidemic.
- Job Requirements:
- Education: BSc degree in Public Health, Nursing and related field
- Experience: At least five years of experience out of which two year experience in clinical management, outbreak response and PHEM
- English and local language
- How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be foundhttp://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email email@example.com and or viawww.ethiojobs.net
Location: West Omo Zone (Minet Shasha, Minet Goldia, Surma, Gachit, Gorigesha, Bero Woredas), SNNPR