Medical Doctor (BHA)
- Job Description:
- Participate in Mobile Health and Nutrition Team to provide essential lifesaving primary health care services to displaced people and people who have no access to health services.
- Facilitate training of staff under his/her supervision in their work with special focus in following all appropriate protocols and procedures and ensuring team work
- Provide technical support and participate in carrying out all components of MNCH packages (ANC, PNC, FP, PMTCT, labor and delivery, EPI
- Ensure quality of clinical procedures maintained at outreach locations
- Work with pharmacy logistics officer to ensure medicines and medical supplies availability to MHNT and health facilities
- Work closely with Health and nutrition Project manager and ensure an integrated approach for effective project implementation and monitoring.
- Job Requirements:
- Education: A Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Medical Doctor) with proven experience in supervising, coaching and mentoring others
- Experience: At least 2 years as a member of Mobile Health and Nutrition Team with NGOs.
- English and local language
- How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be foundhttp://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
Location: Mekelle, Shire, Adigrat, Tigray