Clinical Nurse Coordinator (WHO)
- Job Description:
- Build government capacities and integrate mental health care for emergency survivors in PHCU health services and in community mental health support groups
- Provide capacity building training to healthcare providers on Psychosocial first aid
- Support outpatient consultation at all project supported health centers in the targeted woredas and visit health facilities
- provide follow-up supervision and monitoring to ensure that MHPSS interventions are implemented correctly
- Facilitate the referral of people with special needs to Health and nutrition service delivery points and referral of undernourished children to stimulation programs to reduce the chance of developmental disability and to enhance child development
- Support HDAs and community members to create a community platform to provide self-help group and access to a range of supports, including psychological first aid, to people in acute distress after exposure to an extreme stressor.
- Job Requirements:
- Education: BSc degree in Public Health, Nursing, or Behavioral /Social Science and related field with special training in MHPSS
- Experience: At least 3 years in curative and public health promotion, and infection prevention and control.
- English and local language
- How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be foundhttp://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email email@example.com and or viawww.ethiojobs.net
Location: West Omo Zone (Minet Shasha, Minet Goldia, Surma, Gachit, Gorigesha, Bero Woredas ), SNNPR