Emergency WASH Officer( Multi – Sector Project )
- Job Description:
- Follow up/Supervision of activities for IDPs/returnees WASH response: distribution of WASH NFIs and water treatment chemicals, hygiene related trainings etc. Ensure the quantity and quality of water delivered met the standards
- Develop collaborative relationships within World Vision at all levels, communities, local partners, WASH clusters and local government and convey information & ideas and effectively coordinate to ensure overall project targets and donor compliances are met
- Ensure high quality reporting (both internal and external) with accurate, reliable information and that reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner according to the reporting timelines
- Undertake WASHCO’s establishment and training
- Ensure that implementation of Emergency WASH Projects are in compliance with consortium, WV and government policies and global standards and donor requirement.
- Job Requirements:
- Education: Education: BSc in Environmental health , public health or related fields
- Experience: for MSc and 4 yrs. for BSc 2 yrs on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
- How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
Location: Degea Tembien, Enderta, Samre, Entalo, Wajirat and Seharti, Tigray
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot