- Job Description:
- Workplace: All regions
Employment type: Contract
Duration: 60 days
Report to: Food Science and Nutrition Research Directorate
1. Coordinate the field data collectors and supervisors at regional level
2. Coordinate fieldwork with woreda/kebele representatives and community members to secure permission for data collection in selected gotes/households
3. Develop a plan for the household visit and interviews throughout cluster/gotes
4. Liaise with the drivers to coordinate vehicles and logistics for the team to go to identify clusters/gotes and households within each selected cluster/gotes.
5. Supervise the daily implementation of data collection.
6. Spot-check one household per gote to confirm correct households and the correct respondents are being interviewed, and re-interview selected questions to assess the accuracy of the completed questionnaire.
7. Making sure the data collection teams have all the necessary survey supplies and equipment.
8. Track the number of households completed each day and ensures data collection teams return to selected households for which questionnaires are incomplete.
9. Check questionnaire responses daily for completeness.
10. Check Daily/Weekly Quality Control Logbooks daily for completeness and resolve any problems with equipment.
11. Help resolve any problems that data collection teams might have encountered with finding the assigned households, understanding the questionnaire or dealing with difficult respondents
12. Facilitate all required lab supplies for all study regions
13. Responsible for arranging sample storage places, and in transporting samples from regions and Addis Ababa,
14. Responsible for arranging payments to data collectors, and superviosrs
- Job Requirements:
- MSc in Applied Human Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition and Public health and experience in supervision is advantageous
- How To Apply:
- Note Interested applicants can register in Online through only
This Link send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 7 days from the first appearance of the announcement
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters together with the application.