IYCF Supervisor(6x) for Tigray
- Job Description:
- Main duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between IMC and local beneficiaries involved in IYCF activities.
- Assist Government staff and lead mothers on counsel and strengthen the ECD/IYCF project in the OTP and SC sites and community level.
- Promote gender equity and equality through each level of nutrition activities
- Plan with HEWs and other health workers working in Health posts to conduct complimentary feeding demonstrations for effective, sustainable and efficient implementation of IYCF interventions
- Actively participate in breast feeding corner establishment and effective implementation
- Sebsitize the community and HDAs on IYCF
- Will provide support from screening to discharge (admission, treatment, follow up and referral) to provide care to under five years old malnourished children and uncomplicated severe acute malnutrition cases
- Ensure the appropriate referral system between SCs, OTPs TSFPs and IYCF
- Ensure the cards, GMP registration books and other necessary formats are filled and documented proper
- Ensure the IYCF coverage reach above 60% for rural and above 70% for urban community and the other standard performance indicators are met appropriately
- Perform another Other duties as required
- Job Requirements:
- QUALIFICATIONS: (Training/education/experience/physical demands required;
- Preferred Diploma in Health / Nutrition related field with 2 years’ experience
- Previous experience on IYCF related activities
- IYCF training would be an added value
- Knowledge of the local language
OTHER COMMENTS: should be someone who can live very hard areas with limited access
- How To Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and CV through www.ethiojobs.net before OR on December 20,2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot