December 2 2020, African Network For The Prevention And pyrotection Against Child Abuse And Neglect
Position : Care and Support Specialist
Location : Amhara, Gondar
MSC or BSc Degree in Health Officer, Nursing, Medicine or related fields with relevant work experience, out of which 3 years in NGO
– Supervisory knowledge, skill and understanding of the National and Global Health Agenda, including an AIDS-free generation, the UNAIDS 95/95/95 goals, and its targets of Ending HIV by 2030.
– Drawing and documenting lessons, best practices and writing success stories.
– Having a Certificate in ART is highly needed
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, community and public health facilities, private sector entities, and local community structures. An interest in the wellbeing of children and in safeguarding and child protection matters
– Field experience in the prevention of HIV/AIDS with a focus on highly vulnerable children and care givers
Quanitity Required: 1
Minimum Years Of Experience: 4 Years
Maximum Years Of Experience: 6 Years
Deadline: December 7, 2020
How To Apply: Send your resume via: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the following address: ANPPCAN-Ethiopia Gondar Project Office, near Walya Capra Hotel or ANPPCAN-Ethiopia P.o.Box 1265 Gondar
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot