November 9 2020, Vacancy at marie stopes international
Position: Center Head
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Shashamene
Salary: As per the MSIE Salary Scale
Application Deadline: Nov, 19/2020
Degree in business management, Nursing, Public Health, Marketing and related fields
-Desirable Experience of 3 years in
- Healthcare service delivery management
- Experience within the sexual and reproductive healthcare sector or related field
- Track record in achieving financial and non-financial targets in business management.
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Sound business development and planning skills
- Understanding the issues surrounding the provision of SRH services.
- Understanding major policies/issues of government health policies, regional policies.
- Ability to proceed on own initiative using independent judgment within MSIE Authority delegation.
- A collaborative approach to team working.
- Strong personal commitment to the goals of MSI and to put it into practice.
- Good interpersonal communication skills – both oral and written.
Number of Position: 01
Duty Station: MSIE Shashemene Center
Employment Type: One-year contract renewal based on performance
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for in the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot