Gynecologist & Obstetrician
- Job Description:
- JOB SUMMARY : Gynaecologist & Obstetrician Specialist is responsible for the sexual and reproductive health care for youth, women and man. She/he is concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of reproductive health problems. Leading the Quality Assurance Audit (QAA) by ensuring the provision of comprehensive SRH service preventive and curative health care services. She/he focus on FP, women during antenatal, natal ,postnatal, Infertility, delivery Service, HIV/AIDS ,CAC, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
- Direct and coordinate activities of SRH in the clinic/hospital
- Examine clients, interpret diagnostic laboratory test, and obtain medial history.
- Diagnose disease and prescribe and administer therapy, medication for client
- Examine Patient on breast, cervical cancer and provide medical care and treatment
- Analyze records, test results to monitor client conditions and progress and take appropriated action as required.
- Ensure quality of care in place in the clinic/hospital.
- Perform Cesarean Sections and SRH surgical procedure as needed
- Manage and treat complication on SRH service like delivery, abortion, family planning service
- Provide SRH training for medical person.
- Instruct and monitor trainees in SRH training clinical attachment.
- Diagnoses HIV/STI and provide counseling and treatment as required
- Provide medical and psychological services for rape survivor
- Provide medical and psychological services for infertility, impotency, and fistula
- Coach co-workers how to do procedures
- Refer clients to higher hospital
- Determine the kind of medical tools, equipments and medical supplies as needed
- Conduct Supportive Supervision for FGAE service delivery outlets
- Provide long term and permanent FP service
- Participate on development and review on SRH training curriculum
- Develop FGAE SRH service outlet standards
- Conduct research on SRH
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Job Requirements:
- Educational Background: MD + Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 3 years Extensive experience in SRH/clinical service provision with 2 of those years of experienced obstetrician and gynecologist will be required.
Desirable: Previous working experience in a specialist or referral clinic as an experienced obstetrician and gynecologist will be required. Must have valid license to operate as a Physician. Membership of local and international professional Associations is an advantage. Computer skill in relevant software is desired.
- How To Apply:
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Human Resource and Organizational Development Division P.O. Box: 5716 Addis Ababa Or: Apply through ethiojobs.net Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
For more Information about the Association , please visit www.fgeet.org