September 2 2020
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates who can join a work team with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
The Regulatory Affairs Officer will be responsible for the registration of products, follow up of all issues regarding products between RA Department in the company and Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority, in coordination with the market management regarding the market need of new products. He will be accountable for the re-registration of registered products and manages the minor changes in all products with the Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority.
- Registers new and existing products to the Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority.
- Requests the requirements of Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority from the RA department.
- Revises, organizes, prepare, and submits the technical requirements to the MOH.
- Follows up with the Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority till finalize what is required.
- Coordinates with the country manager about the new products.
- Assists in shipment release from the Ethiopia Food & Drug Authority.
- Re-register all products that has been revised due to minor changes and further enhancements.
- Performs tasks related to Regulatory Affairs and as instructed.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Master’s degree in Science or any other relevant field is an advantage
Minimum relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical field specially in Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and persuasive skills
- Ambitious, dynamic & team player.
- Persistence, dedicated and self – motivated.
- Excellent Time & territory management skills.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Has positive mind-set.
- Good Knowledge of CGMP
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their credentials at the company’s head office located near Yerer, Jakros Real Estate Compound, around Ambassador Textile Factory till September 11, 2020 during office hours. For further information please contact HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116-67 03 55/31.